Friday, October 05, 2007

I Hate L.A.

I really do. It sucks to drive anywhere, the road system isn't intuitive, traffic is horrendous, and they have stupid restaurants like Del Taco and Jack in the Box. Lame. Every time I want to eat something I have to drive around in horrible traffic for like an hour before I find something that appeals to me. And I'm not even picky!

This photo is representative of everything I've seen in L.A. A Jack in the Box in the foreground, a 16-lane highway of stand-still traffic, and what appears to be a smog factory. This is the view from my hotel room.

2 comments:

Trish said...

What a crappy view! At least you're spending all of your time at a nice track.

Awesome job yesterday! Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

DUDE -
In-and-Out Burger is where its at! Please don't tell me you went all that way and didn't experience the In-and-out?!?!!?!?!