Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I Hate

No fluff here, fuckers.

  • People who return a phone call just because a number is on their caller ID. "Who dis?" Shut the fuck up, I dialed the wrong number. "Why you callin' me?" Again, shut the fuck up.
  • Prudes. Please stop being so anal. It bugs the shit out of me.
  • Hair. Why won't you stop growing?
  • People who don't follow through on things. If you say you're going to do something, do it.
  • Hypocrites. Fuck you.
  • Windows Vista
  • Anonymous Commenters. Is there a better way to prove that you have a vagina? I think not.
  • Tiny cars. Ugh.
  • Text Messaging. Seriously, you can call me. That GD text you just sent cost me 15 cents.
  • You
  • Internet forums. I have yet to see a healthy discussion that didn't devolve into bitching and personal attacks.
  • Orbitz gum. Blach!
  • Waiting at a restaurant for an inordinate amount of time for the fucking waiter to take my money.
  • Unloading the dishwasher. This has to be the most unpleasant task in the world.
  • To quote Eric Cartman: "I hate hippies. They say they want to save the world, but all they do is smoke weed and drive aorund in cars that get poor gas mileage."
  • The UPS Store
  • Filling up with gas. I don't mind paying for it, but I hate the act of filling my tank.

I'm sure there are more, but I hate thinking too hard.

3 comments:

OTR said...

I hate you too.

Lunatic Biker said...

You're so angry sometimes. I kinda like it.

Anonymous said...

You obviously have a bad case of blue balls.