Sunday, October 05, 2008

Clarification

It has been brought to my attention that the medal pictured below looks gold. Sadly, it's not. It's actually bronze, which apparently is the colorothey give out for fourth place.

We finished with a time og 49.6, less than .4 seconds out of second, and roughly an hour out of 1st.

We changed up the order a bit and had Ferris start, with me 2nd wheel and Mathieson 3rd.
Our first lap was 20.1, I rode 14.5, and Mathieson crushed the 3rd lap at 14.9.

Now I'm sitting at the airport, ready to come home and chill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor,

Congratulations on the medal and good showing at Nationals! Your hard work has paid off. Are you psyched for next year?

I'm excited for all of our local riders at Nats!

Miranda

Meow said...

It still looks AWESOME!!! And it IS STILL a medal!! Yippee!! Woot!
Maybe I should have a drink-(in honor)....to celebrate! :o

Skibby said...

so does everyone who competes get a medal?

Tenacious T said...

This isn't the special olympics, Skibby.

Top 5 medal.