Monday, September 21, 2009

Everyone, Come See How Important I Am!

I got the reserved spot!

While everyone else was secretly scheming and speculating as to who would get assigned the "department parking spot", I asked my manager if I could have it. He said yes.

OK, actually that's not quite true. When the sign first went up, no one was parking in the spot. So I started parking there. I then told my manager that I was parking there, and he should let me know if/when he assigned it to someone so I could discontinue parking there. He replied, "Whatever, you can have it for the first month."

It's like "The Secret" (you know, that book that your mom bought?), I acted like the spot was mine, then it was!

We have another parking spot as well (hence the "2" on the sign), but no one wants it since it's on the other side of the parking lot.

No comments: