Monday, February 05, 2007

Bowling Mishap


OK, let me preface with "I was just repeating a joke I had heard, at my wife's request."

So, we're at the bowling alley in Sartell on Saturday night with Big Brit and 'J to the O L'. The place is packed with people. We'd had a few drinks and were having fun when Kristin asks me, "What's that joke about fat girls and Sex on the Beach?" I, being buzzed up (and therefor feeling extrememely funny), quote loudly "Fat girls always drink Sex on the Beach because it's the closest thing you can get to a milk shake at a bar. Bwahahahahah." Suddenly, I feel the cold, hard stare of a group of girls in the lane next to us. Kristin is pretending she doesn't know me. Oh, shit, what did I do? That's right, the 5 girls in the next lane were all drinking Sex on the Beach. And they were all...how do I say this nicely..."heavy".

I felt bad, but what the hell do you do in that situation? Nothing. I just went on playing. I think they may have put a hex on me, because I couldn't bowl to save my life after that.

Ooops.

No comments: