Saturday, February 24, 2007

Worst. Service. Ever.

Last night after riding, Ted and I went to the Chili's right down the road for beers and wings.

I have never, in my life, received such horrible service. I took over 10 minutes for the waitress to take our drink order. No biggie, right? It took over 20 minutes to get our drinks. I would have asked her where they were, but she had completely disappeared. To top it off, my drink was wrong. I ordered a Soco-7, and I'm pretty sure they gave me straight whiskey. It had now been about 45 minutes, and we finally flagged down a manager to let her know that my drink was wrong, and we still hadn't seen our wings. Turns out our order was never put in.

Fast-forward 35 minutes, we can's find the waitress again to pick up our money. Screw it, she's not getting a tip anyway. We pooled our money, left the cash, lodged a complaint with the manager, and took off.

In case you're keeping tabs, it took roughly 90 minutes for two drinks and an appetizer. I tried to leave several times, but Ted was feeling to lazy to get off his ass and go to another restaurant.

No comments: