Thursday, August 05, 2010

My Everything Hurts

I'm so fucking sore I could hardly get out of bed this morning. My legs and ass hurt from Plyos, and my upper body hurts from the Chest/Back and Shoulders/Arms workouts. On the plus side, I've somehow managed to lose 4 pounds in 3 days.

However, I've been sleeping like shit. I would have thought that when I'm super exhausted from working out I would sleep well. Not the case. I wake up roughly 10 times each night, and feel like shit in the morning.

Maybe I'm working out too late at night. Not much I can do about that, since the only other option is to work out in the morning, and fuck if I'm getting up early. Maybe my body just needs to get used to it. Yeah, that's it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recommend a brutal leg day Sunday night. That will help you be much faster at State Match Sprints Monday.