Monday, October 16, 2006

Fubaw

I played football at Apollo yesterday with Pete, Brian, and Pete's family. I'm starting to think that my body is not what it used to be, because every tendon in my body feels like it's about to snap.

We had a hella good time. I must have blown every single defensive assignment I had, but I also caught 5 or 6 touchdown passes, so I'd say it evens out.

I can hardly walk today, and I have a big-ass blister on my heel from my new cleats, but it was worth it. I'm sure all the old guys are worse off than I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually one of those old men and I'm still sore today... if I sit too long and try to get up I almost fall over.

Anonymous said...

I was the one in good shape "round" and when Brian says almost fell over he means that he litterally fell to the ground and busted his head open. He has been crying like a baby for two days now my ears are starting to bleed.