Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Presents

I know, I know. It's been a while. I've been busy as all hell, but I expect to have some free time soon to have a blog-post orgy. Or something like that.

In the meantime, here's the stuff I got for Christmas.

New jacket and hat. I'm wearing them. Duh.
A new martini shaker and flask. That'll be good for my...uh...drinking.
Planer boards. So's I can slaughter the fishes next year.
Sweatpants. I been wearing 'em.
Sweatshirt. The gray one. I'm too lazy to remove it from the closet.
Colorful sweater. Here it is in the washing machine.

And here I am wearing it, in the company of my in-laws, Franz, and Juan Valdez.
2nd best movie ever. Anybody know the first best?
Assorted candies. I loves me some muthafuckin' Junior Mints.
I love getting stuff.

5 comments:

SickBoy said...

Best Movie Ever: Superbad

Tenacious T said...

You are correct, sir! Go buy yourself something nice and pretend it was a prize for getting the answer right.

Super Rookie said...

Dick Tracy.

Anonymous said...

What about Biodome!M

Anonymous said...

Animal House or Appocolypse Now

Little D