Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanks! I Think...


Since Franz's kids outgrew their Kitty Cat snowmobile, it ended up getting dumped dropped off at my house. When I saw it sitting sadly in my front yard, I lovingly brought it into the refuge of the garage, where it proceeded to leak an entire tank of gas onto the floor.

"Oh yea, there's a gas leak", I was informed. No shit? My nephew then tried to fix it with tape (yes, that gas will be no match for some tape!) and refilled the tank, which proceeded to leak all over my garage floor. Again.

When I finally got around to fixing it myself, I found that there was a crack in the fuel line. I bought a new one, put it on, and filled up the gas tank. Oh, crap! Forgot the hose clamp. More leaking.

My garage smells terrible.

Anyway, once we finally got it fixed, the kids were off into the night.

We have a lot of land around our house, so I was able to build a pretty extensive trail system. The kids then freaked the shit out of my by taking off into the woods 200 yards from our house. That sucked, and it was a really long run to catch up with them. Running sucks.

So I've basically spent the last 4 days watching the kids ride this thing. I'm kinda jealous. It doesn't move very well when I get on it.

No comments: