Monday, November 06, 2006

And I'm Here!

The flight was great. The plane wasn't full, so I got a full row to myself. Granted, it was the very last row, but it was mine. I didn't even know planes went back that far! I could smell the exhaust and hear the flight attendents complain about how much they hate their jobs. If that's not classy, I don't know what it.

I only worked for about 4 hours today, but it went much better than expected. The people are great, and Boston is always fun. If only it was warmer.

The 'Nine-Zero' is by far the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. I have a 'King Premier with a View' room, which means lots of windows. Oddly, it also means I have a giant window in the bathroom. Hmmmmm.....I want to yell at people on the street "Guess what I'm doing ??!?!?!"

1 comment:

Tenacious T said...

Sweet! My first SPAM!