Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Busy Busy

I've been swamped lately, so here's a brief update:

I went riding for a couple hours on dirt roads with Jim and Ted on Thanksgiving. It was great to get out and ride in 50 degree weather. I was way overdressed, but it was great nonetheless.
---
I'm currently waiting on a new rear wheel to be build for the Cross-Check. Surly fixed/free hub, DT Swiss Competition Spokes, and DT Swiss RR 2.2 rims. I'm also having the spokes tied and soldered, so this wheel should be completely bulletproof.
---
I haven't been back on the rollers since I hit 80kph. I was gone for the 4-day weekend, and I went to the gym yesterday. Hopefully I can get some spinning in this afternoon.
---
The heater fan in the Explorer stopped working, so I'll be dropping it off to get fixed this morning. I was going to bring my bike and ride back to work, but it's raining and I didn't have time to put my fenders on last night. They frown upon showing up to work wet.
---
Bandit has a swollen face, so he's going to the vet tomorrow morning.
---
We signed the paperwork for our house and lot yesterday, so I officially own an acre of St. Cloud real estate! We made a last-minute decision to change the lot we are building on. We ended up with one that's shorter and wider than our original lot. Lotsa woods and a great view.

No comments: