Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving Delight

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bodacious-P!! All kinds of exciting things happen to me so you are in for some good times!

Speaking of good times my Thanksgiving was great I ate until I couldn't stand up and then spent the next two days pissing out my ass everything I had eaten in the last year. I am pretty sure my mother tried to off me by putting poisoned ingredients in her Corn Pudding the problem is that she forgot about it and let her new husband (Ron) eat some as well. So after days of fighting over the bathroom and the sand paper butt wipe I began to fell a little better and was able to grow the skin back on my bottom side. Ron was not so lucky however!!

Picture this your sitting at your desk at work after now 4 days of constant personal time in the bathroom and you realize your about to have to make another visit. This time though you have your boss sitting in your office talking to you and blocking the door. Finally the long winded bag shuts up and you run down the hallway your ass cheeks squeezed together with enough pressure to make a diamond. You see the mens bathroom sign but, just as your about to grab the door knob all of you muscles fail and you create the dirty Niagara Falls in your pants. Now you have to go to the other side of the building to your long winded bosses office which is only accessible by walking through every ones cube and explain to him why your day needs to end after only an hour and a half.

This was Ron's day at work yesterday. Can there be anything more embarrassing.

No comments: