Friday, November 17, 2006

Random thoughts...

I haven't posted in a while because I was worn out from my trip to Boston, and I've been swamped at work, so here's what I've been up to:
----
On Tuesday, I squatted 315x21 reps, then 365x10 reps. Then on Wednesday, I dealifted 275 for 2 sets of 10 reps. It's now Friday and I'm so sore I can hardly walk.
----
Ted tweaked his calf, so he's on damage control and lifting light (225) for the time being. Pete thinks he's hardcore, but he's only on form once every two weeks, so whatever...
----
I lost the cable that connects my camera to my Mac, so I can't get any of my Boston pictures off the camera. I'm going to have to buy a card reader.
----
The St. Cloud clan of Loon State has teamed up with a local shop, Granite City Cycles, and said shop has subsequently added a former national-level track racer to their staff. Sweet! I think this will really help us grow the team in the St. Cloud area.
----
Kristin and I are in the final stages of planning for our new house. We've got the plans drawn up (awaiting a few small revisions), and we're going to make a decision this weeked on which lot to build on. I'm very excited to build a new house, as the four of us have outgrown our current abode.
----
I'm stuck at 77kph on the rollers. I think all this weightlifting is limiting my max cadence...which is fine. I'm still well over 180 rpm, so I should be OK. It's just frustrating to see halted progress.
----
I'm helping out on a demo for a big potential client today, to be immediately followed by my yearly review (crosses fingers).
----
I think I might convert the Cross-Check to a fixie. Can't decide though. Might be fun.
----
I'm thinking about a new MTB, too, even though I never ride the one I have.
----
That's about it...I'll update if I think of more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the review. Boss man should appreciate that someone around here actually gets work done.