Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Because No One Cares What I Think...

...I'll keep this short.

I can't think of a time in the last 10 years that I've been so proud to be an American. I woke up today with a renewed sense of hope for the future of this great country.

I'm ready to Barack out with my cock out!

McCain showed a lot of class in his concession speech. Good to see, because it would have been very easy for him to be a dick about it.

I'm glad Michele Bachmann won, but only because I don't think I could handle the alternative. The Dems always seem to find a way to select candidates that no one can relate to. Tinklenberg was dorky and stiff, and seemed disingenuous. Plus, Bachmann voted against the bailout.

It's ridiculous that we have to wait for a recount in the Coleman/Franken race. How do they keep fucking this up?

The end.

3 comments:

Meow said...

That's such an interesting way you put it, T!!
See you at the drome on Sat?? You bringin' yer kids? They can jump in the bouncy thing with me!!

Anonymous said...

Not so sure the recount is a F U, I beleive when an election is withen a certain percentage it becomes an automatic recount.

Tenacious T said...

It's a fuck-up that, in 2008, we don't have some sort of magical vote-couting method which ensures that they were counted correctly the first time.

We can put a man on the moon, but we can't reliably count votes? Fucked up.