Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Spew

When I was little, I once wanted to know what time it was, so I threw rocks at passing cars until one stopped. I asked him what time it was, and he yelled at me for throwing rocks, then drove away without telling me what time it was. What a dick.
---
I took an IQ test given by a real live psych student, and it confirmed what I've always said: I'm smarter than 99% of people.
---
I've never really been able to ride a wheelie before, but I can on my new bike. Pimp.
---
For the first time ever, I had no Halloween party to go to this year.
---
At the daycare my son used to go to, there was a kid names Sebastian whose parents insisted that he be called 'Sea Bass'. Sea Bass? Really?
---
"Maverick" is my least favorite word ever.
---
I like the shows on Disney Channel. A lot.
---
My daughter peed on my neck yesterday when I was giving her a ride on my shoulders.
---
I think it's stupid when people give their pets human names, like Mike and Steve. I met a dog named Timothy yesterday.
---
I'll never buy a Toyota, simply because of that "Saved By Zero" song. I counted 12 of those commercials during Sunday night football. Plus, they have that douchey Prius.
---
I've been getting heartburn almost every night for the past two weeks. It's miserable.
---
The only thing on TV at 4:00 AM is ProActive commercials.

6 comments:

Skibby said...

kick his ass seabass!

Anonymous said...

Our cat, Dan the Attack Cat, is furious...

Trish said...

Good news for you! High School Musical III just came out in theaters! Rock on!

(Yes, I had to look that up.)

Meow said...

I knew a couple in L.A.-(of course), who namd their kid "Shaqil" after the basketball player-(O'Neil). They were both like albino white too!!
So somewhere out there in California, there is a very white kid about 18 years old who is named Shaquil!!!

OTR said...

I know Sea Bass.

Super Rookie said...

I met a dog named Timothy yesterday.

Ruh-roh.