Wednesday, September 15, 2010

At Least They'll Look Nice In The Basement

For some reason, I always seem to buy cool shit at just the wrong time. It's a good thing I've got these bad-ass wheels now that it's the offseason!
Scurvy built me up some durable road wheels to better handle my sprinting. Plus, Chris King hubs are just plain cool.

I've actually had these wheels in my possession for about a month, but didn't put them on my bike until today for 3 reasons:

1. I'm lazy.
2. I haven't really ridden my road bike in the last month.
3. It takes me like 2 hours to swap out two tires and a cassette. No joke.

At this rate, I might actually ride on them by next June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.