Sunday, March 07, 2010

BeeDay Partee

Last night I went out with my sister, her boyfriend, his family, and my mom for my Sis's birthday. We started out at Chino Latino. I ordered her a Chino Bomber, which resulted in her being fitted for this sweet headband.

And then she had to do some balancing shit with sake and a beer, scream "Banzai!!!" and then drink it.

As you can see, we had a lovely sushi spread and I am holding a girly drink. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Except when it does.

We then went across the street to Zeno for some after-dinner drinks and lava cake. Good shit. Plus, the itty bitty host guy told me I got major cool points. I didn't bother asking why. I just figured I deserved them.

Does this night sound familiar? That's because it's exactly what we did for my birthday. But, that doesn't make it any less original. OK, so maybe it does, but it was still super fun.

1 comment:

Daria said...

Sake bombs rock!