Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

After nearly 1500 posts, I'm taking some time off. It may be a day. It may be a week. It may be forever. I don't know.

What I do know is that I'm just not into it anymore. I don't want this to be a "here's what I did last week" dump of recent events. No one gives a shit. I want to express my thoughts and feelings in a creative and entertaining way. I want to write about the funny and the ridiculous events in life. I'm simply not able to do that right now.

I want to tell you about how I failed miserably at trying to do my own taxes. I want to tell you about how I now have tubes in both of my tubeless wheels. I want to post a fashion show of my new clothes (shut up, you know you want to see it). I want to post about the giant stack of stripper and call-girl advertisements I collected. I want to post about how I gave myself a new nickname ("The Predicament"), but those cocksuckers at Saturday Night Live got to it before I did so I changed it to "The Quandry". I want to tell you about the time I was at a rave that got busted. I want to tell you about the time I burned off my eyebrows and half the hair on my head. I want to tell you about the time I got headbutted by some asshole named Ferrel. I want to tell you about the time I knocked myself out while shitting. About how much I enjoyed seeing Charles Barkley rapping. About how much I hate Justin Timberlake for forever ruining the Super Bowl halftime show. About the time Brain stole my clothes. About the time I melted fireworks to the roof of the house.

Even when I'm posting about my life, it seems that I for some reason skip the funny parts that I used to get so much enjoyment out of. It's become a chore to even upload photos.

I used to be entertaining (arguably). I don't feel that way anymore.

Maybe I've changed. Maybe my world has changed. I don't know. When I first started blogging I was at a job that didn't actually require to me work very hard, so I had extra time to think. I don't have that luxury anymore. I'm swamped at work and my kids keep me running around constantly. I'm not making excuses, I'm just sayin'.

Maybe this thing has just run it's course.

This is like the 3rd time I've quite blogging, and I've always come back before. Who knows. Keep me in your RSS readers.

10 comments:

Franz said...

oh just keep blogging. You are starting to whine too much.

Franz said...

oh just keep blogging. You are starting to whine too much.

Anonymous said...

What a Sally

Anonymous said...

Are you back yet?

Little D

Anonymous said...

Buck up T-Bone-M

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

neva lia said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forum[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to produce an income online.

Ben said...

I miss you!

Meow said...

Oh C'MON!! You ready for track season????