Saturday, March 06, 2010

Time To Play Catch-Up

I'm been so slammed at work that I haven't had much time to think about blogging. It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't like you all that much.

So, let's see. Last weekend I got Avatarded. It was a pretty good movie, but didn't live up to the hype. They never do. People must have lower standards than I do. I know one guy who has seen it 5 times. I heard that there are people out there who are in a deep, deep depression because Pandora does not actually exist. Life must be difficult when you're completely disconnected from reality.

We followed that up with a big day at the water park. We went with some friends who have kids about the same age as ours, so they entertained each other while I entertained the idea of blowing Max's video game money on $6 margaritas.

Afterwards, we went out to eat at a place called Fat Daddy's. I had an overcooked 1-pound burger and a 32-ouce New Castle. How the hell do you overcook such a huge hamburger patty?

Then I went to work for a week.

Last night when I got home from work, Addi decided she wanted to try riding her bike without training wheels.

She's such a little trooper! She would have stayed out there all night if it hadn't gotten dark.

We were back at it again this morning, and she's almost there. Another couple days and she'll be riding on her own.

We also watched Nacho Libre, about which Max declared, "Huh, that was unusual", which it totally was.

I've been managing to squeeze in my workouts, which is nice. My 24-year-old nephew just started lifting with me, and he had to cancel our workout today because he's so sore he can't more. That's just fantastic!

Spring is just around the corner. I can feel it. Most of the grass on my lawn is visible. I can't wait to get out of the fucking house.

No comments: