Sunday, March 14, 2010

MOA

I took part of the day off on Friday so we could take the kids to the Mall of America and play at Nickelodeon Universe. I was also in desparate need of some new shoes!

They went on some rides, which looked like fun.


Then Max decided he wanted to go on the Avatar Air Bender, and he freaked the fuck out, so we were done with rides for the day.
The thing was 70 feet high and way too intense. I was dizzy for like 2 hours afterwards.

Addi got to meet Spongebob

We then went to eat at Rainforest Cafe, which was delicious but expensive, and went to Underwater Adventure. We saw several sharks and singrays, one of which is kind of pictured here:
Oh, and I got some shoes
I'm pretty particular about the shoes I buy, mostly because I wear them for several years, but also because I have paddle-shaped feet. I used to buy Born brand shoes, but they changed their fit, so I bought some Merrell's, and they're super comfy.

I also saw one of my old high school classmates at Nordstrom's. He was out and proud. I always kinds figured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.