Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Am An Amazing Friend.

I'm forever helping Bodacious P with shit. It seems to be a byproduct of his ambition outweighing his abilities, but at least he keeps me entertained. Most recently, I received a call from him at 8:30 at night. It seems he had somehow acquired the a swingset park and couldn't get it unloaded from the trailer.

The park was in two pieces, each weighing roughly 800 pounds. They were far too big to fit through the tiny gate in his fence, so he was planning to just lift it over. Uhhhh...no. I was having visions of us dropping the park on top of the fence and crushing it, which is totally would have happened.
I decided that we would dismantle the chain-link fence. P was doubtful, but went along with it anyway, and it worked perfectly.

We finally got it all set up the next day, and as I was drinking on of these...
I noticed this.
Look closer...
Yep. It's on the front. Fail! See what I have to deal with?

No comments: