Sunday, May 02, 2010

If I Wait For The Perfect Moment, I'll Never Drink It.

I've been waiting to restart the blog. Waiting for something earth-shattering to happen. Waiting for something I feel is worthy of my "comeback post". Fuck it, why not this beer?

I've had this delicious Founders Old Curmudgeon Ale in my fridge for nearly a month. I look at it nearly every day, but I consistently convince myself that that particular day was not special enough for such a beer. I mean, this shit is $15 for a 4-pack!

Tonight, I'm drinking it. It's fantastic, and it made my day feel extra-wonderful...thought that could be the 9.8% alcohol content.

Yeah, it probably is. 

Anyway...

That got me thinking about my blog. If I waited for the World's Most Interesting Event, I'd never blog again.

So here I sit, unshowered, drinking a beer on my deck and blogging from my phone. Cuz that's how I roll. Fuck, I hate it when peole say that.

Anyway, I've got a lot of catching up to do.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Welcome back!

Tenacious T said...

Thanks. Sorry my first post was about delicious alcohol.

Anonymous said...

I love alcohol .

If you want to know Thailand Or want to visit Thailand Let us introduce you to.
http://thai2nightlife.blogspot.com/

Meow said...

Yay Mr T!!!!! :D