Saturday, May 08, 2010

This Is Why We Hate The Ergo

Killer workout this morning. We did 4 of these, and nearly passed out on the floor between each of them. At the end, after a good 15 minute lactate nap, Franz declared, "I'm going home. Don't call me."

I'm sure glad my sprints didn't get captured on video. My power must have dropped 1000 watts in the last 5 seconds.

Any of you roadies who think 15 seconds efforts couldn't possibly hurt that bad can suck my balls. It's a sprinter thing. You wouldn't understand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you worked out for one whole minute?

Unknown said...

yes think I didn't.

jonnycerious said...

that looks just like what i was doing on my trainer on saturday too! only mine were longer!!! cause im the anchor. I did 7 efforts on saturday and laid down the entire time in between all of them and then sat for another half hour after. I did recovery bang my girlfriend went out for drinks and banged her again twice. So yes my endurance is high!! See you guys soon! Track record cummin!!wrong spelling;)

Unknown said...

A+ comment Jonny