Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two-A-Days

After the debacle that was my last trip to the track, I realized that I need to get fit or I'm going to be a hot mess on the bike this year. My boy Jonnycerious told me that the best way to get fit in a hurry is to do cardio right away in the morning before breakfast. Something about hormone levels and blah blah blah. Coincidentally, this is also a good way to burn fat.

So, I got up early this morning and put in 30 minutes on the ergo. It sucked. I'll also be working out again later tonight, and again tomorrow morning.

Let's see how fast I can burn out!

3 comments:

SickBoy said...

thirty whole minutes, eh? the horror.

Tenacious T said...

Sorry. I've got a lot going on in life right now. You know, things that don't involve scouring the internet in search of people doing something wrong.

SickBoy said...

what else is there?

conversely, it's actually warm enough these days that riding outside in the mornings is quite enjoyable...