Friday, May 21, 2010

Thursday Night Light-Me-The-Fuck-Up

Since I couldn't race the track last night due to other obligations, along with being completely worthless on the bike right now, Franz and I decided to crush ourselves out on the road.

I won't disclose the number of sprints we did because you damn roadies can't seem to handle it, but suffice it to say it was more than last week. Longer sprints, too. I completely collapsed on the last effort, but all my others were pretty good.

The best part about it was that I was still able to get myself back home afterwards, even though I was burping up bile throughout the entire 10-minute ride.

I still haven't gotten my spin back, and I don't feel particularly fluid on the bike, but that'll come. I'm getting faster every workout. Watch out, bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, none of "us roadies" can handle those 1 minute workouts you do, excuse me 10 minutes this week. lol

Tenacious T said...

Meant that, mentally, y'all can't handle the idea of it.

Thank you for proving my pont :-)