Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Weekend Recap

I had a helluva weekend, and I'm still exhausted.

We spent the weekend at Franz's cabin, and were plenty busy wakeboarding, tubing, biking, drinking, and chillin'.

I nearly landed my wakeboard flip, but instead had several massive wipeouts, which I'm sure were exciting for everyone except me. I'm gonna land that fucker one of these days.

We had a good bike workout on Sunday, and Franz even did a double workout on Monday while I nursed my wounds. My sinuses were so trashed from crashing on the water that I could barely breathe. Almost totally worth it.

When I got home, I had a lot of TdF coverage to catch up on, and I gotta say this is the most exciting first week I've seen in the 7 years I've been watching. I don't think Lance's chances (hey, that rhymes!) are very good after yesterday, but them's the breaks. He had 7 years of the best luck anyone could ever have.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but, like I said, we drank a lot.

No comments: