Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Catching Up

Damn, I have a lot of catching up to do, so here goes:

Lutsen was awesome, but the snow conditions sucked. It turns out that snow gets really slushy when the temps top 50 degrees. The skiers didn't have many issues, but we poor snowboarders had a hell of a time.

We didn't actually spend a lot of time on the hill, we mostly just hung out at our cabin and played Guitar Hero and drank beer (and SOTB's...hell yeah).
---
I must be getting old. First my sister turns 21, then I pull a Smithers and fuck up my back at the gym. I'm not sure what I did wrong, I wasn't even using much weight and my form was good. Oh well...the chiropractor says I should be back to normal in 2-3 days. In the meantime, I'm self-medicating with SoCo.
---
I'm going to go shopping for a new digital camera today. I wish we hadn't lost ours. That sucks. Hopefully my posts will be rife with pictures again soon. Until then you'll have to settle for this awesome-looking text.
---
An entire rafter of wild turkeys walked through my backyard this morning. The kids thought it was pretty cool, but the dog was freaking out. I took some pictures with my film SLR, but I can't really put those on the blog.
---

1 comment:

Trish said...

Rafter of Turkeys huh? That must've been cool.

That's my idea of self-medication! Sounds like you got a good start last weekend.

Old??? 26 is old now? Damn...I must be REALLY old!