Monday, March 12, 2007

Hangin' with the college kids...

Thursday night saw my baby sister's 21st birthday. That is weird.

I can't party like I used to, but it seems I'm still able to keep up with most of the college kids at UMD.

We started with a group of 12 loading into a single taxi. Hey, it's a good way for everyone to get to know each other! We got to Little Angie's and everyone immediately ordered 45-ounce margaritas...they were as big as my damn head!!! We also bombarded my sister with shots (Jag Bomb, anyone?).

From there, we went Cosmic Bowling (it was still too early to go to the bar). I had the high score in both games (eat it Kyle!)...if you can call 145 a "high" score. Most of our crew was underage, so we had to ditch them before going to the bars.

We then headed to the DAC to join the sausage fest. Shit. Seriously, there must've been a 4:1 guy/girl ratio, and it was all a bunch of metro frat-boys. The whole place just reeked of B.O. Not my gig, so we bailed and we to Dubhlinn Pub & Billiards where we continued pummelling my poor sister with liquor. When the bars closed at 2 am, she was almost passed out on the bar, so we took a cab home, kicked it a little longer, and came to realization that our digital camera was missing. Shit. Still haven't found it, so no pics to accompany these posts. Sorry.

2 comments:

Donimator said...

No pics of your sis hammered...so dissapointing.

Tenacious T said...

I'll work on it.