Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Uni-Time

On my way to work today I saw a kid riding a unicycle to school. I tried to take a picture with my phone, but I missed him. He honestly looked like Napoleon Dynamite. I though this was kinda cool and unique, but it begs the question...WHY? Seriously, I can walk faster than this kid was riding, and everyone at school is going to think he's a complete loser. He rode into the parking lot of an inner-city charter school. Yeah...not the kind of kids who are impressed by great feats of balance. Have fun getting your ass kicked! The good news is that there's probably no one there who could ride off on his bike!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Just because no one can ride off on it doesn't mean they aren't going to steal it just to piss him off! Geeks like that are just ASKING for shit!

Anonymous said...

I live in the middle of Studentville. I often ride my track bike to the store. Because it's a heavy old beast I am keen to see someone try and ride off on it to find they can't stop peddaling.