Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shit. Literally.

[Warning: gross as all hell!]
Everyone's favorite National Champion went to his garage recently to put his bike away. What did he find?

Look to the left of the door. There's a close-up here (click at your own risk).

Yeah, someone dropped a load next to his garage! Not just any load, a HUGE load, that looks slightly bloody.

When asked for comments, The Champ replied, "I mean, com’n. you’re just walking down the alley and decide enter my gate to take a dump in my back yard??? WTF?" I couldn't have said it better myself.

Note the lack of any wiping materials. Someone's definitely got an itchy butthole.

3 comments:

Meow said...

Good GOD!! Are you sure that's from a human?!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I was scribbling in my underpants.

Tenacious T said...

The specimen has been analyzed, and it is indeed human.