Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekly Spew

There are a lot of 50cc scooters putzing along on the side of the highways recently. That's a good way to get yourself killed.
---
My boss just told me I'm the "Man of the week". Unfortunately, the only reward is my continued employment.
---
Some people get WAY to worked up about things. I am one of those people.
---
I just fell on my ass when the door handle I grabbed detached from the door.
---
I think it's odd that my wife doesn't read this blog.
---
I'm pretty much the best zit squeezer in the world. I'm really good. Srsly.
---
I thought Two and-a-Half Men would be a horrible show, but it's actually pretty funny. And dirty. YESSSSSSS.
---
I despise wind. It's pretty much my least favorite atmospheric activity.
---
I need a new Blogger profile picture. Someone needs to take some Glamour Shots of me. I'm thinking of something billowy...

8 comments:

Gilby said...

I thought Two and-a-Half Men would be a horrible show, but it's actually pretty funny. And dirty. YESSSSSSS.

NOOOOOOOO!I cannot believe that anyone could like this show. Such people couldn't possibly even exist, because they they would have to be sad caricatures of misogyny, stupidity, and (worst of all) poor taste. And yet, it's apparently one of the most-watched sitcoms. I hate America.

Tenacious T said...

That fat kid is hilarious. He totally makes the show. He's go a bright future if he doesn't eat himself into an early grave.

Charlie_A said...

Rain is worse than wind. I can stand riding in the wind (barely), but hate riding in the rain.

Tenacious T said...

But when it's raining, I have an excuse to not ride at all. The wind offers no such excuse.

T3 said...

I think it's odd that my wife doesn't read this blog.

i bet she does. she just dosen't admit to it.

Brian said...

Now you broke a door? You really do break shit all the time.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SickBoy said...

I know someone who likes people on scooters!

(or, more succinctly, *person* on a scooter)