Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1 Down...

Christmas celebration #1 is in the books. It was awesome. My niece-in-law (or something like that) wanted to have Christmas at her house, and refused to let anyone help with anything.

I, of course, took full advantage of this. I sat. I ate. People brought be drinks. I watched football. Way pimp. Our hostess seemed stressed out, but I didn't let that ruin my day of relaxation!

The only downside was that they have these nasty little Yorkie dogs. I fuckin' hate 'em. Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip. Non-fucking-stop. They're also the kind of people who are stupid overprotective of their little shithead dogs. One of them tried to bite one of the kids, unprovoked, and the kid got yelled at. Piss me right off. I woulda booted that fucker into the wall, but that probably would have caused a wee bit of family drama, thereby harshing my buzz. I wasn't about to do that!

I'm a dog lover, almost to a fault, but these damn things are out of control.

I don't have to work again until January, so I spent yesterday getting my Christmas shopping done. I know, nice advanced planning, huh? I stimulated the shit out of the economy though.

Only 3 Christmas celebrations left! I'm going to go put on my Zubaz.

No comments: