Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Coasting

I feel like I'm just along for the ride lately. I haven't really been doing anything particularly exciting, and I don't really have any immediate goals to work toward, so I've been rather lack-luster. I've got a serious case of "the blahs".

I'm down to around 199 pounds because I don't even have the desire to eat.

I had the last 6 days off work, during which I turned into a lazy sack of shit. It was hard to come back today. It was a very busy holiday weekend. Thanksgiving on Thursday, hunting Friday morning, more Thanksgiving Friday night, a wedding on Saturday, hunting on Sunday morning, birthday party Sunday evening, Addi's birthday on Monday, Kristin's birthday on Tuesday. Ugh. I need a vacation from my vacation.

My 5-year anniversary is coming up in January and I think we're going to be going to Cozumel. Can't wait!

I think I need to buy something new to jump-start my motivation. But what to buy?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can start with a ticket for me to Cozumel. I already okayed it with Kristen 5 years ago when I missed the wedding. and then crashed Chris's truck on the way to the reception. best wedding ever. You could bring Kurps with too so he could fall over people's babys. you've got the best friends in the whole world!

Anonymous said...

and then i misspelled her name in that last comment. wonderful.

Tenacious T said...

I'm giving serious thougth to whether or not I'm inviting you guys to my next wedding.

Anonymous said...

lets not be rash.

Franz said...

Ninja ZX10

Anonymous said...

Double Disc's

Ben said...

speedo swimsuit for the beach. I want pictures. I think light blue suits you! If you want you can use my banana guard!

Anonymous said...

infrared goggles

Little D

Jeffro said...

+1 for the speedo and Banana guard.
I don't want pictures though.
I don't think Doom will want the Guard back, or will he...

cmacheel said...

I think stars and stripes would be the banana hammock of choice.