Friday, December 19, 2008

The Nuge Rules Sucks Balls But Still Amuses Me

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?' "

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French in that way."

The interview ended at that point.

4 comments:

Christopher Smith said...

The French fought in Vietnam, Nugent bitched out.

'nuff said.

muyres said...

He went from not wanting to kill asians one year, and then wanting to "kill-them-all" just a few years later...one of the biggest losers on the planet.

Tenacious T said...

He's also completely bat-shit crazy, but I won't let that diminish the the wit of this particular comment.

Anonymous said...

"Great White Buffalo" is an awesome tune. I love the Nuge, but still disagree with some of the things he says.

Little D