Sunday, January 07, 2007

Things I learned this weekend:


  • The fact that something is called a 'Comedy Club' does not necessarily mean it will be funny.
  • Joe Buck sounds funny saying "Alice in Chains"
  • Tony Romo should have wiped Carrie Underwood's thigh juice from his hands before trying to take a snap.
  • A 13-month-old can climb onto the top of a computer desk and stand on a laptop
  • People who use big words seldom understand their meaning and tend to use them out of context, resulting in hilarious consequences when someone calls them on it.
  • No one wants to buy my elliptical machine. No one.
  • Moving the contents of my garage to a storage shed does not take 2 hours. It takes 2 days.

4 comments:

T3 said...

This Flowchart should be consulted when buying an elliptical machine….

The logic is the same, just substitute the elliptical machine for the pan flute!

Tenacious T said...

Good news...I sold the elliptical today. I'm going to take my profit and buy a pan flute.

T3 said...

check the chart again!

Tenacious T said...

Good call. Apparently I no longer need one.