Monday, February 12, 2007

OMG, I'm a girl

The events of the past couple weeks have led me to believe that I'm becoming a girl. It all started when I shaved my legs. I justified it by telling myself "Now I'm a real cyclist." Whatever.

Now, ever since I hit 200lbs, I'm on the scale like 3 times a day.

Yesterday, I went shopping for new pants, and I had trouble finding some that would fit my ass. I then went home and watched "Desparate Housewives". I also watch "Grey's Anatomy" on a regular basis.

I'm also starting to enjoy spandex to an unhealthy extent.

I'm pretty sure I had PMS last week.

I'm a man dammit! I grew up on a farm. I own a motorcycle. I used to wear Wranglers. I squat 405 lbs. I listen to heavy metal. WTF is happening to me?!?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Trish said...

OMG...This explains a lot!

Unknown said...

Maybe it is because you hang with Pete too much.

Tenacious T said...

That's probably it. He's sure gay, huh?