Monday, February 09, 2009

Spew

My daughter tells me I'm jealous when I have gel in my hair.
---
I found a tennis ball in my freezer. I have no idea...
---
Wooden spoons gross me out.
---
If my name was Albert I'd want people to call me Al, not Bert.
---
I've always thought it would be super fun to be a monkey.
---
The snowplow busted the shit out of my recycling bin last week.
---
People need to leave poor Mikey Phelps alone. Who cares?
---
I think Frazier is one of the best shows to ever be on TV.
---
I've found that one key to eating healthy is to stop having dessert after breakfast.
---
I signed up for Twitter but haven't used it yet. I dunno.
---
A dog once licked my butthole.

6 comments:

Meow said...

Um....I can't even begin to imagine that last one....

Wooden spoons are the BEST for mixing cookie dough!

That is all...

Anonymous said...

who hasnt had a dod lick their butthole?

OTR said...

Jonny - did you have a typo on "dood" there or "dog"?

T - was the butt licking thing part of a Speedfix initiation ritual?

SickBoy said...

Frye - you'll never know what a Speedfix initiation ritual involves.

OTR said...

Frye - you'll never know what a Speedfix initiation ritual involves.

Sobbing uncontrollably.

SickBoy said...

You didn't get it.