Friday, August 14, 2009

The Fair.

The fair is a glorious place, full of magic and wonder. And mullets, and mom jeans, and stupid-looking tweens, and methed-out carnies, and poorly-constructed rides. Oh, and overpriced cheese curds. And, evidently, jalapeno wantons.

The smells remind me of home. Hey, I grew up on a pig farm, so my home may be different than your home.

An hour at the fair reminds me why stereotypes exist. Shit, Diamond Rio was playing there one night. If that isn't the perfect end to a night at the county fair, I don't know what is. I couldn't believe the staggering number of ugly people. I expected there to be some ugly people. But there was like a 75% hideous ratio. I almost couldn't eat my mini donuts.

Regardless, the kids love that shit.

Roller Coaster

Slide Ride

Holy shit, they're still getting along!


Addi wanted to hold the baby duck
But the duck pecked her in the eyeball.
And then she got brave again.

2 comments:

Charlie_A said...

Very Cute!

Meow said...

HaHa-you are way too funny Mr. T!! And of course it's funny becuz it's TRUE!
I will see you sometime before the END track season??!
(Don't MAKE me come OVER there!!)