Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eh.

So I'm working from home today because Max is sick. He came home from school with a fever of 103.9, so he's been pretty miserable.

We shipped Addi off to stay with Grandma until all the germ-bugs are out of the house. Sick kids make me sad.

We had big plans for the weekend, too. We were going to take the kids to see the play Willy Wonka at the Paramount, but that's out now. We were also going to to a Halloween party at a friend's house, but it's hard to find babysitters for sickly wee ones.

Not much else going on. T-Mobile is apparently unable to tell me when my new phone will show up. I'm way too excited about this phone. Clearly, this means I don't have much else going on in life.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Forget the phone, let's go mountain biking.

Franz said...

I am in. This Saturday. Monticello? time?

Tenacious T said...

Isn't Monticello like really...long?

I could die out there.

Anyway, yeah, I could probably do that. Anyone else?

Dube' said...

Where do you guys ride in monticello? That's close to where I live.

Tenacious T said...

Camp Manitou

Franz said...

Over 20 miles of single track is cut and I am told is well marked. What time are we riding. The only nonraining day for the nest week.