Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm Alive!

I'm pretty tired, but I managed to make it in to work today. I figured I should probably try to get something done since I'll be leaving at noon tomorrow for my birthday celebration. This is the last birthday I get to celebrate while I'm in my 20's, so I gotta make it count. Really, I just want the presents.

This has been a good week for me. Monday night I wasn't able to make the night MTB ride, though I'll try to make it in the near future. Instead, I took Bandit out for a 60-minute ride at Plum Creek.
It turns out, the best way to get Bandit in shape is also the best way to get myself in shape! I did 2 laps the normal direction, then 1 lap backwards. Even though it was windy and cold, it was perfect back in the woods. I need to do more mountain biking this fall.

I've also discovered live streaming video of Elite Track Nationals here.

Kruse is the only representative from Blaine, and he wanted to make sure he got there without picking up Swine Flu.
So, back to the wine tasting. That place had the coolest damn bathroom eva! Check out "The King". It was like pissing into heaven.

Not sure if you can read this, and honestly, I don't really care.
So now that I'm a connoisseur of fine wines and urinals, I'll probably be too cool to talk to any of you anymore. No hard feelings?

4 comments:

Charlie_A said...

Outlawed because of the danger of children drowning. That would be a terrible way to die.

pooman said...

hows plum creek looking. last time I was out there it was over grown bad. nice dog

Tenacious T said...

Plum Creek was in the best shape I've ever seen it. Not overgrown at all.

Bandit says thanks.

All The Way Ray said...

I hope Bubble Boy Jr didn't get sick.