Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bizzay

I haven't been a very good blogger lately because I've been busy with a lot of things in real life. My grandpa died on the eve of my cousin's wedding. The whole family congregated in Fargo for the ceremony; it was great to see everyone, but it was really a bittersweet weekend.

Grandpa's quality of life had waned severely in recent years, and I truly believe he was ready to go. It doesn't make it any easier, though.

The funeral is tomorrow, and this will be the first time the kids have seen a dead person. I think they kind of understand the concept of death, but I'm a little worried about how they'll handle it.

I've also been swamped with work lately. Demos, meetings, and project deadlines. I'm not complaining though...it makes my job a lot more interesting, and I kinda thrive off the pressure.

I started lifting again, which has left me in a much happier mood. I set up a 5-day split, with a 6th day of ergo sprints.

And....that's it.

No comments: