Monday, November 02, 2009

Trick Or Treat!

It's never a good sign when the night ends like this.
But let's start back at the beginning, shall we?

Max always gets pissed off when we carve pumpkins, but he always wants to do it anyway. Good times.
We went trick-or-treating with some friends in Sartell.
Bandit even got in on the action.
Kristin was a punk chick.
I was Brett Michaels. Yes, I put my own makeup on.
After trick-or-treating we sent the kids out to Grandma's house and the adults went to a haunted house, thenwe had some friends over for many, many drinks.



We tried playing night games, but for some reason half the group couldn't figure out the rules so we gave up.

Our guests called a cab at around 2:00 AM, but it didn't show up until almost 4:00. By that time, everyone's drinking had pretty much caught up with them and they started falling asleep. Or puking.

Except Matt, who was a Rock Band fiend.
Then some dude dressed as Prince showed up and insisted that we do shots.
By the time the cab finally showed up, most everyone at the party was sick. Not me, of course, because I know my limits (haha).

Kristin spent the entire next day puking. It was kinda pitiful. I somehow managed to tweak my back, so I pretty much just lounged on the couch watching football. Also pitiful.

2 comments:

Dano said...

If I put a picture of the girlfriend puking on the internet, she would kill me. Like seriously kill me.

Tenacious T said...

So would my wife. Fortunately, the puker pictured here is just a friend. A friend who, conveniently, does not know of this blog's existance.