Monday, June 28, 2010

Buy/Take My Stuff

I realize it would have been easier if I had gone through all my stuff before the bike swap, but that's life. I've got some stuff for sale, and some stuff for free. All you cheapskates, free stuff's at the bottom. Here we go:

Brand new 2010 Shimano 105 double crankset, 172.5mm length. $125.
Specialized Comp MTB shoes, size 45. Used very sparingly. $20.
Cranks Bros. Candy SL pedals. Used for maybe 5 mountain bike rides. Cleats included. $40 SOLD.

Two pairs of older shimano MTB pedals, used but functional. $10/pair.

Surly Fixxer, new in bag. $30.
Black Salsa Goma handlebar tape, brand new. $5
Dura Ace 9-speed front downtube shifter, brand new. $5.
Profile Century aerobars, used for a couple of triathlons. Includes computer mount. $15.
Rav-X Swift X saddles, brand new. Didn't fit my tushy. These have the same dimensions as a Fi'zi:k Arione. $30 each.Tufo S3 Pro tubular tires, brand new. $50 each.
Planet Bike fenders. Yes, they're pretty. Used for a month or so of commuting. $10.

From here on out, it's all free. You can pick it up at my house or I can bring it to the track next time I'm there.

Old-ass avid rim brakes.

ITM handlbars. 25.4 clamp area, 42cm width. Used one season.
Sette ergo bars. Used 2 weeks. 25.4cm clamp area, 42cm width.
XT front shift/brake pod. GONE.
Make offers on anything you think is overpriced. Hit the 'Contact Me' link over on the left side to send me an e-mail. I'll keep this post updated as things get sold, so if it says it's available, it's available. Don't e-mail me and ask if it's available.

1 comment:

SickBoy said...

why are you selling your Really Great Tubulars?