Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey, I Remember You...

I rode my road bike for the first time in months today. It felt awesome. I won't tell you how long I rode because it's rather shameful. OK, OK...I'll tell ya. I rode for 1 hour and 4 minutes. The last time I rode for over an hour, my hip was so sore I had to take almost a week off. Today, I feel great! This is encouraging.

Since the velcro on my good shoes went to shit, I had to use some older shoes. My feet were really bugging me during the ride, so I had to stop and adjust my cleats. I need new shoes. I'm thinking about some Bont a-two's, but will likely end up with a pair of Specialized. They're just so damn comfortable.

Oh, and this is what I look like after a road ride.
Awesome, right?

Then I came home and had to mow the lawn. We have a fucking swamp back there! Seriously, we've got mushrooms and shit!

No comments: