Tuesday, December 12, 2006

First Time Fantasy

I just want to congratulate Taylor for succsefully making it into the second round of the playoffs with the team that I drafted for him. I hope that he thinks of me when he is standing on the podeum; while I am sitting at home waiting for next year. I think its really cute though how he takes credit for it almost like he knows something about football. I admit that the strategy wasn't exactly ground breaking (Draft LT) but still it got him where he is today. At least I can live vicariously though him knowing that I am his silent partner and if that doesn't work then I will just chaulk up his season to begginers luck.

1 comment:

Tenacious T said...

Hey, it was my idea to pick up Willie Parker. However, it was also my idea to draft Plummer, so I guess it's a wash.