Tuesday, December 26, 2006

An open letter to my fantasy football team:

I lost the fantasy Super Bowl this weekend, so I feel the need to address some players individually.

Dear LT,
You are the only reason I made it into the postseason to begin with. Just like you do for the Chargers, you made my crappy fantasy team a winner. Thank you. You complete me.

Dear Willie Parker,
Goodbye. It's not you, it's me. No, wait...it's you. I just can't trust you anymore. 40 points one week, 2 the next. WTF? This week was the Super Bowl - the Big Game, and you got completely shut down. I need a running back I can count on. While you'll always have a special place in my heart, you'll no longer have a place in my lineup.

Dear Jake Plummer,
Nice mustache, loser. You suck.

Dear Matt Lienart,
In a different world, in a different time, with a different coach, we could have had something special. You're great, but Denny is an f-ing idiot. I don't need that kind of baggage.

To everyone else,
You were neither great nor horrible. Better luck next year.

Sincerely,
Tenacious-T

No comments: