Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tenatious-T's first day at the gym

Have you ever gone to a public place with someone and shortly after arriving wished you had instead gone by yourself. This is pretty much how every outing with Taylor is but yesterday really took the cake for embarrassing.
I Taylor at the gym ready to get a serious workout going. I change into my workout stuff and spend about ten minutes flexing in the mirror waiting for T to finally show up. Then when he gets there he makes the announcement that he has forgotten his gym shorts. We both have a good laugh as to how he is now going to be the weird guy that works out in Jeans and a T-shirt this alone was embarrassing enough, but it gets worse.
SO were out doing our first lifts (Incline Bench) and 2 sets in and Taylor starts to complain that his jeans are restricting him to much. I instantly close my eyes assuming that he is going to drop trough not realizing that when my eyes open up again I was going to wish that he had. I look over at T and he has now rolled his jeans not just once or twice but up to the top of his calf. Now lets think about this were doing a chest and arm exercise and Taylor decides that his calves are too constricted hmm?? Then he feels the need to release them to the world in the worst possible way. At this point I am trying to nonchalantly wonder away so no connection between us can be visually made. So what does he do yell my name and starts dancing like a monkey in the middle of the gym while we are surrounded by people. It was all I could do to not hide under one of the weight racks.
I would do anything for T but sometimes it's like hanging with my 3 year old daughter.

1 comment:

Tenacious T said...

Somebody call the grammar police....WE HAVE A MISSING PERSON!!!