Friday, April 06, 2007

Big News!

I've sucked as updating this because I've been busy (and stressed out) lately. I'm happy to announce that I've got a new job! My current job is great, but my new one looks to bring me to a whole new level...it's all very exciting!

I'll miss the people I work with, and it's always a bit unnerving to walk away from something familiar into the unknown. Overall, though, I think I'll be challenged (in a good way) and it will ultimately be the best move for my career.

OK, enough business.

This snow and cold is BULLSHIT! It was 80 three weeks ago, and it was 12 when I got in the car this morning. WTF? Seriously, I was ready for spring, ready to be riding outside, and ready to burn my shovels...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ugh.

I'm also highly annoyed with my realtor. When we had our house up for sale "By Owner", he was calling me every three days to see how things were going and tell me how quickly he'd be able to sell it for us. We finally caved in and listed it with him...and haven't heard from him since. He won't return my phone calls, and our house has yet to be shown (it's been over a month). If anyone knows of a way to get out of these realtor contracts, please let me know!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Good luck with your new job! We'll miss ya!

The cold weather sucks! I agree. I thought March was supposed to go out like a lamb...where is it?

Gilby said...

Congrats on the new job!