Thursday, April 19, 2007

Expelled


One of my biking buddies has had some bad luck as of late.

First, he snapped the frame on his brand new Madone when some pig-fucker shoulder-checked him into the barriers in a crit last week. Then, he snapped the chain on his loaner bike while warming up for Opus.

The final episode was today. Although not cycling-related, it's really flippin' funny! He got expelled from school today for shitting in a urinal. EXPELLED!!! While I'll be the first to admit that it was a poor decision (even if it was done on a dare), I don't think it warranted expulsion. The school actually called the police. Damn, you'd think they'd never seen a turd in a urinal before.

Well, at least I have someone to ride with on my day off tomorrow!

1 comment:

MP said...

People just can't take a joke any more. C'mon the police, give me a break.